2022 Wilton High School Baseball Boosters
What do booster fees cover?
- New and replacement equipment requested by coaches
- Practice baseballs
- Senior Night
- Team photos
- Batter’s Up
- WHS Baseball Banquet (one free ticket per booster-paying player)
- Assistant coaches
- Baseball’s contribution to WHS trainers
- 2022 Captains’ shirt
Note: The baseball program does not receive any of the $125 activity fee collected by the Athletic Office.
The fees collected are just enough for the program to break even, so we need EVERYONE’S support. Thank you!
Ways to pay your booster fees
After rosters are finalized (around March 30th), the booster fee of $235 can be paid by check or credit card at Batter’s Up or right here.
Checks should be made out to The WBSA with a note indicating that it is for WHS Boosters and the player's shirt size. The player's shirt size is for the Captain's Shirt which the player will be getting shortly after Batter's Up. Please send all checks to:
Wilton High School Baseball Boosters
PO Box 90
Wilton, CT 06897
WHS Baseball Boosters Needs You!
- Take candid photos at games for the banquet slideshow
- Help with the end-of-season banquet or Senior Night
- Be a team parent (send emails, etc.)
Contact Tara Carbonaro (email@example.com) or Ginna Yerrall (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.